VIDEO BROADCAST LINK ABOVE IN RED HYPERLINK
5013C CHURCH DEBACLE, BAAL, SATAN AND WHO GETS TO MAINTAIN ‘THEIR PULPIT’?
What came first? The chicken or the Egg? Since God made ADAM out of the clay in the Garden Of Eden, it would follow that His protocol would be the same for His chickens, right? So, the Chicken, GOD made first–then, later after mating–they laid eggs. Speaking of eggs, are you “equally yoked” with your wife? You had better be or she will be running the show and bossing you around before you know it—if you are not properly BIBLICALLY SUBMITTED!!! GOD first, then you can get your marriage and other household affairs back in order…
When you already have someone over a pickle barrel you have to either let them go or let them figure it out that they are stuck. That way they are better off than when you found them. Kapeesh?
So, speaking of arranged marriages. Did you know that in America, your Uncle Sam decided to inform you that you are pretty much all married to Babylon’s King and Prince: BAAL and Satan..? Actually, he forgot to tell you, so you are very fortunate to have a messenger like me to break it to you! See, Satan is a straight up thief—he throws the worst kind of punches at you—tells you his name is UNCLE SAM, when it’s really the Devil stealing valuable years of your life away, dressed up like Leave it To Beaver–Yeah everyone hates him too!
What he groomed you for is an abomination of sorts though. See, when a man is to take his bride, it’s supposed to be a sacred and holy occasion…with your Heavenly Father coming first and once you are fully submitted to Him, then you are ready to marry your bride.
Marriage is a HOLY Covenant relationship between GOD and MAN, MAN and Wife. Not like the pre-arranged marriages that BAAL set up for you with the County Magistrate telling you what to do!
That is all Satan in disguise, barking orders at you to get a license, a dog, a judge and a front row seat to his hell theatre of marriage bloopers and awkward relationship struggles. Satan loves to make laws that no one can care to know of—much less keep!
Hell theatre? How about Hell-Pits instead of Pulpits? Where does it end with these Baal contracts that the Church has with the State(s) and other form(s ) of Governments? What exactly are the depths of Satan? You tell me. He tricked you all on this one, not me! I’ve not taken a wife yet. I’m special, a kingdom of priests, a peculiar and an holy nation. Amen! Praise GOD!
So here’s what’s up: you have PRIVATE PULPITS and PUBLIC PULPITS—
Here’s a short list of what Sergeant Satan has bound you by if you are a 501(c)3 Private Pulpateer:
List of 501(c)3 Restrictions:
scroll down –>
According to the IRS, 501c3 Christian churches, ministries, and organizations may NOT do the following:
1. Expose conspiracies.
2. Criticize the New World Order
3. Say or publish anything negative about ANY politician, Republican or Democrat.
4. Criticize government agencies and bureaus – the IRS, FBI, BATF, CIA, EPA, DEA, OSHA, DOJ, etc.
5. Criticize an institution of government such as the White House, the Congress, the Federal Reserve Board (even though this is a PRIVATE corporation) or the Supreme Court.
6. Encourage citizens to call or write their congressman, senator, governor, mayor, or other public official.
7. Criticize any proposed or pending bill or legislation that would take away the rights and freedoms of the people.
8. Make disparaging remarks about, or criticize, any other faith group, cult, or religion.
9. Expose or criticize the New Age Movement.
10. Support or encourage a law-abiding citizen’s militia (even though this is constitutional).
11. Support or encourage the Second Amendment, the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
12. Discourage young women from getting an abortion, or endorse the pro-life movement.
13. Teach that abortion, especially partial birth abortion, is murder and is the killing of innocent babies.
14. Identify homosexuality as a sin and an abomination to God.
15. Express an opinion on any subject or issue.
16. Appeal to peoples’ emotions by employing an evangelization method (such as “fire and brimstone” preaching) not considered a “reasoned approach” by the IRS.
17. Discuss or identify threats to Christianity.
18. Discuss subjects or topics the IRS deems “sensationalist.”
19. Criticize well-known public figures or institutions the IRS deems “worthy,” such as the super-rich elite, international bankers, the Hollywood movie industry, etc.
20. Publish or broadcast information on any topic without giving credence to the opposing viewpoints of Christ’s enemies.
21. Publish and offer books, tapes, or products that expose the elitist plot against humanity and God.
22. Criticize the Pope or the Vatican, or contrast the New Catholic Catechism with the truths found in the Holy Bible. (Note: only liberal churches are permitted by the IRS to criticize the Catholic Church).
23. Criticize the United Nations or such globalist groups as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, and the Trilateral Commission.
24. Criticize the Masonic Lodge, the Order of Skull & Bones, or other Secret societies.
25. Highlight or otherwise bring attention to immorality of public officials or corruption in government.
26. Complain of government wrongdoing or injustice, such as happened at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and elsewhere.
27. Criticize the Jewish ADL or other Jewish lobby groups.
28. Say anything positive about the “religious right” or the “patriot movement.”
29. Support home schooling, home churches, or unregistered churches.
30. Spend money on missionary projects or charitable causes not approved by the IRS.
31. Promote or encourage alternative healthcare (herbs, vitamins, natural remedies, etc.).
32. Expose false teachings of any kind by anyone.
33. Support or encourage persecuted Christians suffering under anti-Christian regimes in Red China, Cuba, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the United States, and elsewhere.
34. Ordain a pastor whose training or qualifications are not approved by the IRS.
35. Advocate or teach any Bible doctrine that is politically or religiously incorrect, or is inconsistent with any “public policy” (abortion, feminism, gay rights, etc.) currently being enforced by the IRS.
Additional requirements for 501c3 churches are found in the Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Publication 1826 (9-94) Cat. no. 21096G, churches MUST:
36. Have a recognized “creed” and “IRS approved form of worship.”
37. Have “IRS approved code of doctrine and discipline”.
38. Have ordained ministers educated in “state accredited colleges”.
39. Pastor must answer to the IRS as to “daily activities of the church.”
40. The IRS must be privy to “all financial transactions” of the church.
41. Pastor must supply “names of all donors” – make books, records available.
42. Be neutral on political issues.
43. Be engaged in activities furthering exclusively public purposes.
44. Open its services to the public.
45. Submit names of all church workers; pastors, teachers, clerks, counselors, educational directors, office help, associates, and maintenance personnel.
46. Not publicly oppose licensing of church ministries.
47. Give unlimited submission to civil magistrates pertaining to all laws – federal, state, and local – including public policy.
48. May only use “IRS approved” fundraising methods.
49. Pastor will be “called to account over any stand taken against the tax system.”
50. Church “must advocate and support racial integration.” (Multiculturalism)
51. May NOT engage in activities “opposing” pornography. (can’t be involved in anti-pornography things)
52. May NOT support legislation saying “children belong to parents” rather than “the state.”
53. May NOT form a Political Action Committee nor support legislation “opposing lotteries and gambling activity.
54. May not “oppose” the public school system.
55. May not publicly declare we are to obey God rather than the government.
56. May Not advocate support of the United States or state constitutions as the supreme law of the land. (Public policy takes precedence.)